Director (Business Unit Leader) - Luxury Goods
Velocity are looking for a customer focused Director for our newest and fastest growing division - Luxury Goods who will be responsible for building a world-leading service in this multi billion dollar target segment for Velocity Black.
This key hire will report to the SVP Operations and will work closely with the rest of the Leadership team to drive the growth of this division.
This opportunity is about both operational excellence and ensuring we have the right partnerships and processes in place to deliver significant increases in revenue each quarter.
You will build a global, best-in-class luxury goods team, design and implement scalable processes and ensure adherence to SLAs and core KPIs.
You will own the entire P&L for this business unit, leveraging data and the team around you to consistently improve and scale the operation globally. Your overall goal will be to own 100% of the member wallet in this category and to grow it to a $100m business unit within the next two years.
Working closely with product and engineering to develop the roadmap for our Luxury Goods division will be a core part of the role, finding ways to harness technology to provide a scalable yet personalised service to members around the world.
Compensation: £70-80k + generous uncapped bonus scheme + equity
RequirementsIdeal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in a fast growth technology company
- A keen understanding of the expectations of the luxury consumer
- Experience and ability to conduct data analysis to drive a data-driven approach to decision making
- Experience executing partnerships with global brands
- Experience working with teams across multiple geographies
- Luxury goods TTV
- Luxury goods profitability
- Conversion rate from request to booking
- Member happiness
- Team Happiness
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Equity ownership through EMI options
- Bupa private healthcare
- 60% Off gym memberships
- Great access to Velocity restaurants and experiences